@Crystallyne: XP
@Risu-chan: If you like I can string you up as well XD
[img]eek.gif[/img]
::runs and hides from Carole::
[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
Waahhh! You don't love me anymore, Carole!
~Crystal
("Help! Save me, someone! Anyone!" XD )
@Crystallyne: XP
@Risu-chan: If you like I can string you up as well XD
;_; <-- stalking Carol-kun
You're not adultering me, are you? ~?___?~
but that thing with name, yeah, I didn'r saw it first too XD thanks for pointing it out!! sometimes in tag boards they also censored things you have no idea what for ^^;
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 20, 2003 05:07 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">........You're not adultering me, are you? ~?___?~
What are you talking about you weirdo??
There's nothing between us!!
::flees::
XD
*blink blink*
Do my eyes deceive me?
Is someone stalking MY Carole?!
:: goes into Takamiya Protection "Full Power Mode" ::
Hurry, even though you strung me up, Carole, I'll save you!!
(XD I just realized that if you put the phrase "Make Up!" after that "Full Power Mode" it would be hilarious, except we'd be straying into beyond the Twilight Zone XD XDD )
~Crystal
(who should be doing something else but has refined procrastination into an art form)
(reading this exchange and realizing it sounds just like Takamiya and Izumi too... ^_^;; )
.........
-_-;;;;;;;;
I'm going to go stand over there now.
/me goes "there"
::is already there and glares at yue::
Stop stalking Carole!!
She's mine!!
::whispers:: pssst, hide behind me, Carole, I'll protect you 'til the end!!
LOL XD XD
::hope Carole doesn't string me up again [img]tongue.gif[/img] ::
~Crystal
(who really needs a life, but oh well...)
...
*no comments*
PD. Carole, have you ever considered hiding for a while ^_^;;; *and sending those two to a see a doctor ASAP*
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 22, 2003 04:44 AM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>
Bookmarks